This currency Strength Robot Is Based
On The Famous Currency Strength
Meter That Turned $10K o $1M in
strength Indicator developed by
Mr Am became very popular so it
has now been turned on an Expert Advisor. Mr Am
is one of the famous news
traders who is also known as the
currency strength EA gives you a
quick visual guide to which
currencies are currently strong,
and which ones are weak.
are based on Currency
Strength Meter and secret
calculation formula. This
Currency Strength Meter was made
based on candlestick formula.
The Expert Advisor measures the strength of all forex cross pairs and applies
calculations on them to
determine the overall strength
for each individual currency.
These news trading cheat sheets
give you the list of tradable
news and how to trade it. Mr Am has turned his extremely
popular currency strength meter
on a 100% automated trading
a typical currency strength
measurement tool based on price
action of the candle. This is an
expert advisor, simply have a visual
display to help you to monitor the
best currency pairs to trade.
- Price volatility.
- Short-term price range.
- Short-term price action and candle formation.
currency strength Expert Advisor
concept is measured based on the
time frame that it is placed on.
best results use the default setting .
strong currency is indicated
with a GREEN color above 7.0.
weak currency is indicated with
a RED color below 2.0.
Currencies that are GREY are not
all currencies are GREY then Expert
Advisor will wait for a better time
to trade. In fact this is great
Open Position if time it right. As soon
as one of the currencies breaks out
into a STRONG or WEAK indication
then there is an opportunity to grab
some nice pips.
an Expert Advisor is always trade a
pair that is WEAK/STRONG or vice
example, if AUD is 7.0 and USD is
2.0 then you should look Expert
Advisor will BUY
position on AUDUSD.
Another, if EUR is 3.5, USD is 4.0,
GBP is 5.0, JPY is 4.0, CHF is 3.0,
CAD is 4.5, NZD is 4.5 and AUD is
3.0 - then the market is not moving,
most likely waiting for a news
release. When one of the currencies
breaks above 6.0 or below 2.5 the
Expert Advisor enter a trade. Its
depend your setting value eg: USD_Strong = 6.0; USD_Weak =
2.5; High_CCY_Strong = 6.0.; High_CCY_Weak =
is my favorite Expert Advisor for
the right pair.
How Does The
The EA takes
every forex pair
over the last 24
each. It then
to an individual
USC/CAD etc) and
and then open
How Can This Help Me?
This Expert Advisors are programs that allow automation of the analytical and trading processes which currencies will open position, and which might be worth staying away from. For instance, if a certain currency is very strong, and another suddenly turns weaker, this EA find a trading opportunity.
Such deviation between pairs usually indicates momentum. Conversely, if two currencies are weak, strong or average strength, there is often a range or sideways movement happening. This EA will to stay away from open trade those pairs.
How Often Is The Expert Advisors Meter Updated?
It checks real time forex data every tick and determines the current strength. It changes will appear automatically without you refresh.
Checks with all of the currencies
that your broker uses to match a
strong currency with a weak
currency; i.e. Following the trend.
- Show All pair in Market Watch.
- Drag EA to chart (any timeframe) and use default setting if you don't know.
- Combine weak currencies with strong currencies setting. This will always be a trending condition. For instance if AUD has 5 red bars (weakness) and USD has 5 green bars (strength), sell AUDUSD.
- Avoid combination setting of strong vs strong or weak vs weak pairs. This will be a ranging condition.
- UseHedging = TRUE; Activated hedging function
- TP = 1000; For take profit by pips (just for security)
- SL = 450; For stop loss by pips (just for security)
- MaxPost = 3; Maximum trade open
- TrailStop = 100; For trailing by pips
- MaxSpread = 50.0; Spread filter
- LotExp = 2.0; Lot exponent
- Gap = 400; Pips range gap
- MyProfitUSD = 2.00; Profit want grab in USD
- MyLostPips = -300; Secure cut loss by pips
- TradeIkutJam = TRUE; Trade by hour activated
- MulaJam = 0; Trading Hour Begin
- HinggaJam = 23; Trading Hour Ending
- NoTradeHoliday = TRUE; Holiday no trade
- NoTradeMonday = FALSE; No Trade Monday
- NoTradeFriday = FALSE; No Trade Friday
- Lots = 0.01; Minimum Lots
- Slippage = 3; Slippage
- USD_Strong = 6.0; USD Currency Strong Value
- USD_Weak = 4.0; USD Currency Weak Value
- High_CCY_Strong = 6.0; High Yield Currency Strong Value (GBP,EUR,CAD,NZD,AUD)
- High_CCY_Weak = 4.0; High Yield Currency Strong Value (GBP,EUR,CAD,NZD,AUD)
- WPR_OS_Level = -5.0; William Percents Range Indicator Oversold Value
- WPR_OB_Level = -95.0; William Percents Range Indicator Overbought Value